Maple Pumpkin or Squash Pie
- 1 cup pumpkin or squash
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (melted)
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/3 cups Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Beat cooked pumpkin or squash smooth.
- Sift into this mixture, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and salt.
- Mix thoroughly. Add melted butter or margarine, milk and maple syrup and mix.
- Stir beaten eggs into filling.
- Pour into 9-10″ pie shell and bake 15 minutes. At 450 degrees and then lower oven to 325 degrees and continue baking for 40 minutes. Or until done.
Other recipes you might like